- 2 lbs of assorted seafood. Use shrimp, scallops, lobster, crab, oysters, crawfish, fish, clams, etc.
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, cooked al dente.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c cream
- 1 c Parmesan cheese (the best quality)
- 3 lg cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1 c shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c chopped fresh parsley
- Melt about 4 tbsp of butter in a saute pan and 1/4 c EVOO.
- Salt the seafood which has been defrosted (if frozen and patted dry.
- Saute the seafood until barely done. Remove to a separate plate.
- Add the garlic and wine and simmer until wine is reduced by half and the garlic is opaque and fragrant.
- Add balance of the butter and melt.
- Add the cream and simmer softly until reduced and thickened.
- Add the parmesan cheese and melt into the sauce.
- Add the fettuccine noodles, the seafood, and mozzarella and mix carefully but fully. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Reheat gently and serve.
NOTES: I would not put more than 3 different seafoods together.
SOURCE: Sherry Peyton