Around the fall, recipes using pumpkin explode across the Internet. Everybody wants to pumpkin everything, including ice cream. But everyone knows pumpkin pie and a custard is nearly a pie, and no crust, means easy.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup erythritol (or sweetner alternative of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub marscapone ( 8 oz)
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn ginger
- 1/2 tspn vanilla essence
- 1/2 tspn nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 190C/350 degrees.
- Beat the pumpkin puree and erythritol with an electric mixer. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and blend.
- Add the spices, vanilla essence and lemon juice and blend.
- Finally, add the mascarpone and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an oven dish and bake for 55 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
NOTES: Top with whipped cream. Add a almond crumb crust and you have a pie.
SOURCE: Divalicious Recipes