Heck, it’s any time.
If you adore a reuben sandwich, then just think how wonderful it would be to eat all the fillings on a cracker or a crunchy pepper?
This appetizer dip fits the bill.
- 6 oz deli corned beef, chopped
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 regular can of sauerkraut, drained
- 1 sm can chopped black olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in a oven-safe casserole
- Bake at 350°, covered, until heated through and cheese is melted, 20-30 minutes
- Remove cover and let brown just lightly.
NOTES: This can be made early in the day and then heated. Either let it set out for a bit before heating or add more time if it is directly from the fridge. Leftovers keep well too. Reheats nicely in the microwave, but make it a short rewarming rather than cooking.
SOURCE: Southern Plate