This is a good cookie, and tastes very pea-nutty.
Whip some up and add to your holiday or just any day fare.
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Swerve or any other sugar substitute you like + 1 Tbsp. Garnish
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseed Meal
- 5 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix your softened butter, peanut butter, and heavy cream together.
3. Add your coconut flour, flax seed meal, baking powder/soda, and sugar in the mixture and mix well.
4. Add your egg and mix well until batter is thick and creamy, but pliable.
5. Make balls with the dough and lay them on a silicon baking sheet.
6. Press the balls down with your fingers and add a design on the top if you’d like.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until they are only a little crisp on the outside. You want the inside to stay soft.
8. Sprinkle with Swerve or any sugar substitute you like, as they come out the oven. They will take some time to cool, you can speed up the process by putting them in the refrigerator.
SERVES: 2 dozen
NOTES: Be careful about the oven. This will burn quickly so you should be watching them after the 10 minute mark. Also coconut flour tends to absorb liquid so adjust cream as need to make this dough flexible. Best to cool on a wire rack.
SOURCE: Ruled Me