I was surprised that it worked so well with steak. It seemed to just brighten the natural flavors of the beef.
So I urge you to give it a go. I suspect it works nicely with any grilled meat.
- 1 cup fresh (flat-leaf) parsley leaves, tightly packed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano leaves, tightly packed
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup good-quality olive oil
- Put everything in a food processor and whir it up.
SERVES: 1 cup
NOTES: You can easily half this recipe although it keeps well in the fridge. Just remove and bring to room temp before serving.
SOURCE: Gimme Some Oven