I have to say that avocado works well in making puddings but in the back of your mind you always have this green image in your mind that does not comport with chocolate.
This one doesn’t offend my sense of what goes with what.
This is purely heaven.
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk of choice or a bit more if needed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp sugar/sweetener of choice
- Melt the chocolate, either on the stove or in the microwave.
- Then throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth.
NOTES: Again, this is stiff enough that it will work as a cake filling or topping on a cream pie.
SOURCE: Chocolate Covered Kate