Well this is just wonderful, especially if you are like me and like sweets early in the morning.
I saw this on TV, but can’t remember the show, but I remembered the basics, and frankly the proportions are not all that important.
It’s again, quite versatile, and you know I love that.
So try it some time and see what you think.
- 2/3 c yogurt (you choice but I use the non-fat Greek yogurt which is so much better in my opinion than the regular stuff.
- 1/3 c ricotta cheese (part-skim)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 c granola or my recipe for GoodTime Granola
- 1/3 c fresh fruit of your choice, chopped
- Place the yogurt and the ricotta in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Sprinkle the granola over the top.
- Drizzle with the honey
- Add the fruit
NOTES: Use any fruit you wish, fresh only, since there is plenty of dried fruit in the granola.
- Yogurt Parfait: An Elegant Breakfast in Less Than 3 Minutes (blogher.com)
- Mason Jar Breakfast Parfait (theraysofsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Fruit and yogurt parfait (krystleklearfit.com)