This is another one of those.
It can be made completely in the skillet except for the pasta. you can serve it out of the skillet if you want to.
You can pour it all done into a casserole and let it set in the oven on low and it will be fine two hours later.
Serve it over taco chips, or all by itself.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 med onion (about 2/3 c), chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 15 oz cans of stewed tomatoes
- 1 5 oz can of tomato sauce
- 4 c cooked macaroni or any pasta you wish
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheese of your choice
- taco chips (optional)
- Brown the meat and add the onion. Add the garlic and pepper and cook until meat is done and onion is softened.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes, while the pasta is cooking.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add to the skillet.
- Mix it all up, and then add the cheese, and either let it just melt over the top or mix in.
- Put that stuff on the table! EAT it.