I just love it when I rediscover a recipe I had plum forgotten all about.
This goes by many names, and truthfully, it can be made in several ways. You can make it with the sauce if you desire, but I don’t desire. . .it, that way.
I like it like this.
It’s a great way to use up some left over spaghetti.
Did I mention that I love spaghetti?
This could be called a frittata I suppose. But I’m callin’ it a pancake. Because I am the ruler here. You can call it whatever you want, but do try it.
- 2 cups leftover pasta, angel, spaghetti, linguine, or fettucine should work.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 – 1/3 c parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley or oregano, fresh please
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put everything but the pasta in a bowl and whisk it up.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat nicely.
- Put the oil in a saute pan small enough that the pasta just fits in say, a 1/2 in layer. Mush it in nicely.
- Cook on medium heat until browned, then turn and do the other side.
- Then eat it, until it’s gone.
- Use as a side or main dish.
Serves: 2 or 1 if you are like me.